1. The promoter is Allegion (Australia) Pty Ltd (Allegion) ABN 49 077 898 161 whose registered office is at 31-33 Alfred St, Blackburn, 3130, Victoria (Promoter).
2. To be eligible, entrants must:
· Be over 18, an Australian Resident and hold a full and valid Australian or New Zealand Driver’s License.
· Complete the 'Brio 286 Installation Challenge' on the day of the Darley Trade Event only - 26th May 2023, at 8 Tyrone Place Erskine Park NSW 2759
· Complete the entry form on the Allegion/Brio website and provide all requested information:
3. The fastest entrant to complete the 'Brio 286 Installation Challenge' will be announced as the winner, decision made and recorded by Allegion representative.
4. The prize is a pre-paid, V8 Experience held at Sydney Motorsport Park in Eastern Creek Sydney with the RRP of $385 AUD.
5. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
1. Entry is open to all residents of Australia, excluding external territories, who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’).
2. Must be over the age of 18.
3. Must have a valid, current Australian or New Zealand Driver’s License.
4. Employees of Allegion or their family members or anyone else connected in any way to the promotion or helping to set up the promotion shall not be permitted to enter the promotion.
HOW TO ENTER
1. All entries must be received by 3:59pm AEDT on 26th May 2023.
2. Winners will be formally contacted via email by the 30th of May 2023.
3. By entering this Promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entrants must claim their prize by responding to the email communication from the Allegion marketing team.
1. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Allegion is not liable for any associated costs (i.e. transportation to The Prize, food, insurance)
2. The Promoter, any fulfilment company and its associated agencies and companies, will not be liable for any delay in transit of any prize.
5. You are providing your information to Allegion and not to any other party.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, if required, in the event of catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of god or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
9. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
i. Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
ii. Any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
iii. Any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
iv. Any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
v. Any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant;
vi. Use of or taking of a prize; or
vii. Participation in the Competition.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.